Technical / Hire Support Coordinator
- Job Reference: NXM14895
- Date Posted: 27 March 2018
- Recruiter: MSS People
- Location: Stokesley, Yorkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering & Technical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Natalie Moment
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01642 718938
MSS People are working with an established client who require a Technical / Hire Support Coordinator to provide excellent customer service on technical and non-technical customer inquiries for a wide range of electrical, process, mechanical and visual inspection test and inspection products.
Your main duties will be:
• To process inquiries and orders for hire and re-sale customer requirements.
• Advise clients on product options to help them decide what’s most suitable for their needs.
• Provide first line technical support for customers who have product on hire and require technical assistance.
• To assist with logistics to ensure receive deliveries and have goods collected on time and in line with their requirements.
• To prepare and present KPi’s for the hire department to the Senior Management team.
• To assist with the company Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental (QHSE) objectives.
• To be actively involved in technical forums, product launches and other company activities.
• To communicate effectively with other company departments including technical laboratory and commercial teams.
The role would be most suited to individuals who have either served a recognised apprenticeship in Electrical or Instrumentation trades or someone who has industry experience of these trades in a Technical Sales / Support capacity.