MSS People are working with an established plastic injection moulding manufacturing company based in Berkshire who require a Systems Quality Engineer to join their team.
You will be expected to be a key contributor to the development and maintenance of Quality Management System.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting and contributing to the management of the compliance review process, identifying and implementation of system improvements.
- Authoring of critical systems documents
- Internal Auditing
- Risk Assessment and Management
- Training and assessing company employees in relation to the QMS and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the company is informed and has up-to-date information on all applicable and necessary specifications and standards.
- Understanding of and mentoring of cGMP in the company
- Instigate improvements through the use of lean/six sigma tools.
To be considered you must have the following:
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001 OR ISO 13485 environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of the regulations of ISO13485.
- Manufacturing/Engineering background essential
For more information about the role and the company, please get in touch with Allan Stevenson