MSS People are working with a leading company specialising in Truss Loft Conversions require a Site Manager to join their team on a permanent basis to cover Berkshire and Surrey.
As the site manager, you will be expected to manage up to 10 loft conversion projects at any one time. You will be focused on controlling a team of experts and as a site manager - carrying out and controlling all aspects of the build.
It is essential that you work to high standards, are trustworthy, polite and understand the need to ensure clients are as comfortable as possible in their homes while the work is being undertaken.
To be considered, you must:
- Have previous experience with working with multiple clients and be able to complete projects within timescales provided.
- Have a good understanding of the construction process and be able to manage contractors and keep clients informed of the day to day progress.
- Also be able to manage work schedules productively and keep future clients updated on start dates.
- Effectively communicate with the client - engaging with them on a daily basis and informing them of the building process, which stage and what will be happening next
- Have experience in producing snagging lists, organising for snagging work to be carried out and finalising handover to clients.
- Have experience in technical detail and being able to read plans and understanding building regulations is also a must.