Our client is a growing Signage company based in Middlesbrough, they are looking to expand and are currently recruiting a Sign Fitter to join the team.
The business designs, manufacture and install all aspects of signage and are looking for an experienced Sign Fitter to install various signage across clients sites and vehicles.
Working within a busy team, main duties below:
● Support staff in the production of design and print work from initial ideas to finished product, to ensure they can be installed correctly
● Prepare cut files from corel draw and operate plotter to produce finished product
● Install various types of vinyl graphics to vehicles, windows, sign fascias and more
● Install wrapping vinyl
● Install high intensity materials to emergency service vehicles
● Install full signage systems to internal and external surfaces
● Use a wide variety of hand and power tools in order to manufacture the sign from start to finish
● Use scaffolding and other access equipment to reach the required heights for signage installation
● Install digital wallpaper, wall graphics, and other forms of wall art
● Follow all aspects of H&S whilst in the workshop and out at the customer site
● Must be experienced, practical and have lot’s of common sense
● Aged 25 years + (for driving reasons)
● Knowledge of computers & graphic design software including Corel Draw would be a benefit but not mandatory
● Excellent communication skills for dealing with clients and staff
● Ability to follow instructions and work as part of a team
● PASMA and IPAF would be beneficial
● Full clean driving license
● Well presented, clean and tidy
If you're an experience Sign Fitter looking to work for a company where you could progress please apply today! Salary is competitive and will be discussed on application.