MSS People are currently working with an innovative and growing business in County Durham looking to recruit a Senior Web Developer.
The successful candidate should have expert knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP, a passion for web development and writing clean, maintainable code.
The roles and responsibilities include:
Creating and maintaining in-house systems
• Aiding in the development of exciting new projects
• Updating existing websites and applications
Applicants should have the following experience:
• Expert knowledge of Object-Oriented PHP (5+ years’ experience or an impressive body of work that can be viewed i.e. Github profile/live projects)
• A strong understanding of Laravel or other modern PHP frameworks
• Experience working with MySQL, building robust databases and working with large data sets
• Full working knowledge HTML, CSS, JS/jQuery and an understanding of, or willingness to learn VueJS
• Experience using Git in a team environment
• An understanding of Facebook at a technical level (Developer Tools, API)
• Modern development tools (Vagrant/Docker, Composer, Node/NPM, Webpack/Mix/SCSS)
• WordPress plugin and theme development
• API design and development
• Basic Sysadmin (Ubuntu, apache, nginx)
If you're looking to work for an award winning business please apply today. Salary is competitive and will be discussed on application.