Senior Web Developer
- Job Reference: Senior Web Developer
- Date Posted: 31 May 2018
- Location: Middlesbrough, Yorkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: IT
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Nikki Wilson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01642 718936
Are you an experienced Senior Web Developer with experience in Python or PHP? Keen to work for a forward thinking organisation with the option to work flexi-time?
Our client is a successful family run business in the heart of Teesside. Currently looking to recruit an experienced full-stack web developer to create cutting edge web applications and products. This role requires a talented and passionate individual who will play a key role in the planning and implementation of projects, working closely with the design team and other members of the development studio.
The right candidate will be passionate about creating advanced solutions and will be able to demonstrate their expertise in a number of live projects.
As a senior developer, you will work with large and small organisations, nationally and internationally; developing complex web platforms and digital software solutions. The right candidate will be working with major blue chip, SME and start up businesses and will be involved at all stages of the process from concept to delivery. Along with client projects, you will work alongside the design team to build new features and improve the user experience of our internal SAAS products and take these to the next level.
• Highly competent in a server-side programming language such as Python or PHP.
• Primarily use Django, a Python framework to develop all our projects in, so Django experience would be ideal but not essential.
• Experienced in HTML5 and CSS, ideally familiar with a CSS extension such as Less or Sass.
• Experience using a source control system such as Git, Mercurial or Subversion
• Server administration experience would be beneficial
• Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget to a very high standard
• Oversee multiple projects at once as they pass through the development studio
• Create project documentation include sitemaps and specifications
• Introduce new technologies and processes into the development studio to keep us on the cutting edge
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Enthusiastic & self-motivated
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment and resolve problems quickly
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to work well with all members within a multidisciplinary team.
• Central location and vibrant & modern office environment
• Flexi time: Fancy an early or late start? As long as you work some core hours you can change your start and finish time to suit your lifestyle.
• Salary: Competitive, discussed on application
Please apply today for the opportunity to join a successful and growing organisation.