MSS People are working with an established client who require a Senior Sales & Letting Negotiator to join their team based in Bedale.
You will have previous property experience, be target driven and IT competent, a full driving licence and access your own vehicle.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Meeting targets given and helping staff reach personal targets
- Market Valuations - arranging and confirming appointments, updating internal system and following up
- Property Marketing - Ascertain viewing arrangements, issuing relevant documentation, contact potential purchasers
- Property Sales - Take full details of offer and put forward to client, negotiate offer between vendor and potential purchaser, issuing letters and invoicing
- Residential Lettings - Enter new details onto system, discuss available properties with prospective tenants, negotiate between landlords and tenants, order credit checks, book viewing appointments, collect rent and bond, produce tenancy agreements
- General - Attend regular sales meetings, conduct accompanied viewings, dealing with post, general office duties
To be considered, you will be:
- Be a hungry and driven individual
- Can work to targets and be self-motivated and motivate others to succeed
- Be an integral part of the established agency team
- Embrace the culture of maximising value to clients
- Deliver excellent customer service.
You also need to:
- Have previous property experience
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Be a target driven individual and have outstanding attention to detail
- Have a confident personality with excellent communication skills
- Be a fast leaner with the desire to learn, with the potential to obtain industry qualifications
- Have a full driving licence and access to own vehicle.
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.00pm Monday to Friday