MSS People are currently working with a market leading engineering business in Teesside looking to recruit an experienced Service Manager.
The main purpose of the role will be management of the company's spares and replacement parts, handling enquiries, complaints and warranty claims. The successful candidate will be commercially aware, systems orientated and be able to communicate with customers to a high standard.
Main duties & responsibilities include:
- Ensure customer enquiries are responded to accurately and efficiently using internal quoting system.
- Identify correct spare / replacement part and advise on best method of shipping.
- Provide advice and installation instruction to customers.
- Schedule the execution and delivery of spare parts orders.
- Liaise with internal departments including finance, procurement, etc to ensure excellent customer service.
- Manage all relevant documentation.
- Ensure all complaints and warranty issues are being dealt with and are handled in a timely manner.
- Take full ownership of customer service issues.
- Management of small commercial team.
- Continuously develop products, service and processes.
Applicants should have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proactive and driven nature
- Good understanding of sales processes and best practise
- Systems orientated approach
- Logical thinking and creative problem solving
- Good negotiation skills
- Understand budgetary control
- Ideally experience within an engineering or manufacturing background
Salary is competitive and will depend on experience. Excellent benefits, accessible location with free parking. Please apply today to join a well established and successful North East business.