Sales Executive - Petrochemical & Nuclear
- Job Reference: NXW14778
- Date Posted: 22 March 2018
- Location: Durham, County Durham
- Salary: £40,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Plus Bonus and Benefits
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Nikki Wilson
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01642 718936
MSS People are working with a global engineering company who supply solutions to a wide industries including oil and gas, petrochemical and nuclear. Our client require a Sales Executive to identify future contract opportunities for the business and follow the process to secure orders in the UK and European Process, Petrochemical, Power and Nuclear industries.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• To develop and close sales opportunities primarily for UK and European Process, Petrochemical and Nuclear industries.
• Qualifying of leads and securing of appropriate enquiries.
• Liaison and communication with functional disciplines where required.
• Involvement in the preparation of technical requirements, estimates and tender submissions in accordance with company procedures and policies.
• Preparation and review of monthly CRM progress report for your Business Manager.
• Travel throughout the UK and overseas maintaining and developing new sales contacts.
Required Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of Process, Petrochemical, Power and Nuclear industries together with an established and proven network within the industry
• A good understanding of the Oil and Gas, Energy and Renewable Energy market sectors.
• Excellent sales ability and commercial acumen.
• Some form of high level formal education relevant to the position would be preferred.
If you have the required skill set and experience, please apply today.