MSS People are currently working with a dynamic and growing Packaging company to recruit an experienced Sales Executive to cover European business Accounts.
The main purpose of the role is to generate new business opportunities throughout Europe and also manage and grow an existing client base. Working with both distributors and end users, applicants should be personable and confident with a natural flair & passion for sales.
Sales Executive (Europe) Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Developing accounts via sales calls and site visits, promoting product portfolio.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities.
- Pro-actively manage accounts, handling customer issues and acting as main point of contact.
- Gain product feedback from customers for ongoing marketing.
- Keep database updated with sales activity.
Sales Executive (Europe) Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Previous Sales experience is essential, ideally within a European or international market
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Good organisational skills
- Face to face and telephone sales experience
- Fluent in another European language (Ideally French or German)
The role will be based in Edinburgh and will involve monthly travel to Europe. Please apply today for this fantastic opportunity.