MSS People are working with an established client who are looking to complement their team with a Quantity Surveyor to strengthen and expand their business and to cover bespoke new build projects.
The role involves being involved with all aspects of the groundworks/construction processes.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with estimating and cost planning
- Preparing tender documents
- Preparing interim valuations / final accounts for approval
- Assisting with contract administration and cost control
- Supporting and assisting the procurement of materials & subcontractors
- Assisting in preparing final accounts
- Attending site and commercial meetings as required
- Assisting with project planning
Required Skills and experience:
- To be considered for this opportunity you will be currently working as a trainee estimator or quantity survey with a very strong work ethical and pragmatic approach.
- You will preferably have experience within new build projects and construction.
- You will be ambitious and looking for a role that will develop your skill set and challenge you daily.
For a confidential chat about the role, please contact Allan Stevenson