- Job Reference: AGS14911
- Date Posted: 12 April 2018
- Location: Northallerton, Yorkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering & Technical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Allan Stevenson
- Email: Allan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01642 718936
MSS People are working with a local manufacturing/FMCG company who are seeking a Production Supervisor to join their team to lead production.
The successful applicant should have strong experience within an F.M.C.G/production environment and have an engineering background. You will need to have the ability to work to and achieve tight deadlines, often under pressure, whilst having the ability to maintain high standards of Health & Safety, Quality & Hygiene. Flexibility is essential as the successful candidate will be expected to work with and amongst the existing Supervisory team. It is essential that the Supervisor takes an active lead to achieve the production targets which are set by the Production Manager.
To be considered for the role, you must have:
• A good knowledge of the production process
• The ability to understand new technology quickly, with a genuine desire to learn and develop
• Excellent attention to detail
• A high skill set for organisation
• Good standard of written & verbal communication
• Mechanical Engineering knowledge
• Previous Supervisory experience is essential.
• Experience in a similar role within a FMCG or Engineering background
• Ability to work unsupervised
• Ability to lead successful team and develop others
• Ability to problem solve and make decision