The successful post holder will be CIPS qualified and have an enthusiastic and self-motivated nature. The main purpose of the role will involve managing a team, working with suppliers and facilitating an efficient supply chain, ensuring delivery of components on time for production and cost reduction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead & manage a small team to deliver a high quality service to the business
- Manage a spend over £2 million
- Responsible for stock valuation held by the business
- Supply Chain Management
- Visiting key suppliers
- Deliver material cost reduction
- Manage day to day purchasing activities
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the following skills & experience:
- 3 + years managing a procurement function
- Excellent leadership skills
- Dynamic problem solver with a customer focused approach
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Excellent negotiation skills
Some UK and International travel may be required with the role.
Please note we can only accept applicants that are CIPS qualified for the role.