MSS People are working with an expanding and successful Plastic Injection Moulding Manufacturer who require a Plastics Moulding Engineer/Technician to join their team based in Berkshire.
Reporting directly to the Moulding Manager and providing process engineering support to the Moulding Department to achieve production volume at the highest quality and lowest cost.
- Experience of working within an ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 environment.
- The successful applicant will be expected to be a key contributor to the development and ongoing improvement of processes and associated applications.
- A key contributor to the New Product Introduction procedure you will be capable of using Optimisation techniques, including use of standardised RJG ProOp 2 application and other tools e.g. DOE's, as required.
To be considered for the role, you must:
- Be an experienced and ‘hands on' Moulding Engineer/Technician with a background working in a Plastics manufacturing based environment.
- Have experience with Fanuc ‘all electric' servo drive Injection Moulding Machines supplemented with Yushin Robotics, Piovan centralised materials handling and other high end ancillary hardware.
Applications will be considered from Technicians wanting to further develop their skills and capabilities.
For more information about the role and company, please contact Allan Stevenson.