MSS are working with an established client who require a Mechanical Project Manager reporting to Head Office in York.
The client we are working with are a family run building services business with a very a strong reputation in Mechanical & Electrical Contracting. They have a wealth of in-house technical skills and knowledge to provide the most effective building services solution for businesses in both the public and private sector. They have a strong reputation for advising their clients on the best sustainable systems for their projects. The successful candidate will be managing high value commercial projects throughout the UK.
The Roles & Responsibilities:
Working closely with the projects team the following key duties will be required:-
- The procurement of materials required for the current and future projects to be completed.
- Recruitment and managing of labour for projects carried out.
- Source, recruit and manage all sub-contractors used within each project to ensure they adhere to the high standards required.
- Ensure all team members on the projects adhere to all health and safety guidelines and are informed of these guidelines before commencement of each project.
- A key responsibility would be to ensure all budgets are agreed before commencement of each project and to ensure all projects are completed within budget and timescale provided.
- Ensure a complete programme of work is set and provided to the team before commencement and all reporting relating to the project is completed within the timeframes set as required.
- Experience working with a mechanical building services company would be advantageous.
- Experience of managing public sector and/or commercial projects.
- Excellent man management skills and experience are essential.
- A strong work ethic.
- A decisive, strong willed and organised individual.
- Willing to work closely and efficiently within a team.
For a full job description, please contact Nikki Wilson.