The main purpose of the role will be to coordinate both online and offline marketing activities. Part time role – 3 day per week.
The successful postholder will be responsible for setting the marketing strategy to increase brand awareness and generate leads for the Business Development team.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Planning and delivering creative marketing campaigns
- Marketing strategy
- SEO, social media, content creation, e-mail campaign creation, PPC via agency
- New product development, market research
- PR and Communications
- Trade Press, Events and Exhibitions
- Applicants for the role should have both online and offline marketing
- Creative, enthusiastic and energetic individuals with a good eye for detail
- Proven track record in planning and managing successful marketing campaigns in a B2B environment
- Team player able to multitask role
- Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
This is a part time role, 3 days per week. Salary discussed on application.