MSS People are working with a global lifting business who require an Internal & External Technical Trainer to join their team based in Banbury.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Delivering training to internal staff, apprentices as well as customers of the business, within the clients specific product lines.
- Crane operator and various safety trainings.
- Provide support to Engineering Apprentices throughout their apprenticeship with the Company.
These training courses will range from 2 to 5 days in length and will either be based out of our own site but from time to time will require you to visit a customers’ site to carry out training on their facilities.
The successful candidate will have:
- Good IT skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Be accurate and pays attention to detail.
- Be organised and self-motivated person.
- Heavy Engineering background
- Computer Literate.
- Experience in delivering and preparing training sessions both theoretical and hands on.