MSS People are working with an innovative plastic injection moulding manufacturer who require an Injection Mould Tool Setter to join their team based in Oxfordshire.
Required Skills, Experience:
- Experience of working in a batch, fact change production environment
- Able to set and adjust injection moulding machines and associated ancillary equipment
- An experienced technical setter with a good knowledge of engineering polymers
- Trained in the safe mounting and dismounting of injection mould tools
- Responsible for process trouble-shooting on shift
- Focused on maximising machine utilisation & overall equipment effectiveness
- Full compliance with all company Standard Operations Procedures (SOP’s)
- Support CI initiatives & 5S programs
You should have the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
- Strong setting experience
- Recognised plastics industry training
- A team player able to work as part of a team.
- An excellent communicator and have the ability to work well and calmly under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail