- Job Reference: KXS14744
- Date Posted: 29 March 2018
- Location: Cwrt-newydd, Dyfed
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering & Technical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Kevin Stokes
- Email: Kevin.email@example.com
- Telephone: 01642 718915
An opportunity has arisen for a temporary installations electrician working with a contractor on a new Biomass project in North Wales. The role is 4 weeks in duration and commences immediately.
The role will include the following:
• Working from detailed drawings on a 3-megawatt Biomass Boiler
• Three Phase running from Generator Power
• Wire Centres
• General Wiring
The Successful Applicant:
The successful candidate will have a 17th edition and have experience as an installations electrician. Also, the successful candidate will be immediately available.
What's on Offer:
The role will be paying up to £17 per hour. This is a static site and will be working from Monday to Saturday.