MSS People are working with a world leading lifting business who require Industrial Door Engineers to join their team based in the South of England teams to provide an installation service, the service and maintenance of industrial doors and docking equipment to all our customers.
To be considered for this role, you must:
- Be an apprentice-trained or equivalent and fully conversant with a varied range of products within this industry.
- Be experienced within the industrial door industry is essential.
- Have basic electrical knowledge is essential.
- Be able to identify opportunities for business growth.
- Have strong interpersonal skills as there is extensive customer contact.
- It is expected that you will be safety conscious.
- Be physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Willingness to work extra hours.
- Hold a current driving licence.
- UK work permit.
The client are committed to the personal development of all employees and can proudly confirm that these positions include a host of benefits. A company van, laptop, corporate clothing and mobile phone are provided.