MSS People are working with an established company who require an immediately available Temporary Site Accountant to join their team.
- Perform daily cash flow analysis by reviewing bank receipts and clearings. Authorize and initiate PC based recurring wire transfers.
- Responsible for weekly payroll, ensuring 100% accuracy and on time delivery.
- Establish departmental policies and procedures for all subordinate accounting areas and staff. Coordination of PRMS software financial modules at all users.
- Review invoices for proper approval and documentation and release all payments.
- Consolidate, compile, prepare month-end and review monthly closing data with General Manager. Analyse variances and issue statements and reports for head office
- Promote and champion, lean and six sigma, demonstrating knowledge and commitment. Uphold and sustain 5S activity.
- Hire, train, and assist employees, monitor performance of direct reports, write employee performance appraisals. Set and uphold high standards of performance. Coach, Counsel and discipline as necessary. Build team spirit, pride, camaraderie and a high level of motivation within the team.
- Create, monitor and publish key process indicators and set meaningful goals for your team. Align goals with company strategies.
- Ensure all team members are trained in all aspects of their role, including health and safety in order to maintain a cross - functional, multi – skilled team. Maintain an accident and injury free culture.
- Complete projects on time and within budget.
For a full job description, please contact Dominique Lawton on 01642 718946