The Management Accountant is to provide financial support to our client on a temporary interim basis.
Your key duties will include:
• Develop the use of the finance systems to deliver efficient and effective services to internal and external customers, including HMRC VAT returns and Corporation Tax returns.
• Develop accounting, reporting and budgeting/forecasting processes in support of budget holders and the finance team, including capital expenditure.
• Ensuring strong financial control across the organisation, completing all reconciliations and related financial controls on time.
• Lead budget setting cycle, identify and achieve value for money and efficiency savings.
• Assist Directors in developing reporting and performance indicators.
• Analyse and investigate budget variances and produce reports assisting management control.
• End to end finance process, from year-end through to forecasting
Use of SAGE 200 and SAGE 50 pay roll would be an advantage