MSS People are proud to be working with a Manufacturing business that is steeped in history throughout many years of successful manufacturing.
They are seeking a HSE Manager to join their team, reporting to the HR Manager you will support and advise the business on all aspects of Health & Safety, Environmental and Waste.
You will have exprience in developing developing and implementing HSE systems throughout their sites.
An example of some of the responsibilities you will undertake...
- Ensure a safe workplace environment without risk to health.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are kept up to date, are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated throughout the business.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations, looking at how risks can be reduced
- Development implementation of SSW and method statements
- Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented and company reports issued.
- Monitoring of HSE KPI’s
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed, and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Co-ordinate the development of health & safety policies, systems of work and procedures.
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety and training records are maintained.
You be considered for the role you must...
- be qualified to NEBOSH (General Cert)
- COSHH Trained
- Risk Assesment Training
- Demonstrate handling of H&S accident investigations
- Experience of implementing H&S Policies
Please apply of you are interested in this role, or if you would like more information please get in touch with Allan Stevenson at MSS People for a FULL description and personal spec.