MSS People are working with a long established manufacturing client who require a HR Manager.
This fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to join a growing and established credible HR function. As part of the leadership team, you will help to ensure the business is in the right shape for future development and grow careers.
You will work with the Directors to coordinate and administer Human Resource policies, objectives and initiative. You will ensure operational compliance with all National, and Local employment laws. You will serve as principle resource for employees’ development, safety and legislative compliance.
Key elements of the role include:
- Recruitment, retention, training and development
- Plan and coordinate new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated.
- Ensure regional compliance with appropriate National, and Local employment laws, including record-keeping and reporting.
- Ensure the Company meets its statutory obligations in all areas pertaining to health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting.
- Ensure the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations. Ensure that all accidents are documented, investigated and recommended improvements implemented.
- Ensure that safety inspections are carried out, fire drills and fire alarms are correctly reported, safety inspections, risk assessments and lone working procedures are managed and employees are aware of their responsibilities.
- Providing professional advice and guidance on all HR matters to employees and managers across the business
- Ensuring HR policies and procedures and up to date
- Managing all HR administration and filing
- Oversee corrective action and disciplinary processes.
- Assists employee with benefits, this includes healthcare and all other benefits.
- Administer company compensation systems.
- Coordinates the division’s organisational and employee development functions including leadership development and succession planning activities.
To be considered you must:
- Have previous experience within a manufacturing background
- Be proficient working up with various organisational levels
- Excellent organisational skills
Experience/awareness and knowledge of health and safety as you will be overseeing the H&S function within the company