MSS People are working with an established client who require a Gas Logistics Specialist to join their team based in Stockton.
You will ensure that gas nominations and associated commercial opportunities are maximised. To contribute to and support the development and compliance of all relevant commercial policies, procedures and strategies.
- Collection of all necessary information to ensure that all contractual obligations are met and that all nominations are submitted on a timely basis
- Monitoring plant production requirements against demand utilising the latest spreadsheet models and advising operations on necessary adjustments.
- Working closely with the Commercial Operations Team and customers, continually monitoring and making recommendations in order to meet customer and plant requirements.
- Ensure necessary and effective communications (including data flows) are maintained with all parties
- Monitor and manage fuel gas nominations and the production of gas profiles to meet requirements
- Maintain procedures and update as and when necessary, ensuring that they remain relevant and user friendly.
- To be recognised as a specialist in this area by remaining up to date with industry knowledge, legislation, trends, key organisations and best practice.
- As required, undertakes ad hoc projects, including secondments to other sites, specialist projects and presentations to designated internal and external customers.
- To act as a principal point of contact on designated specialist matters, providing high quality professional advice on relevant issues.
- To positively represent the Commercial Operations Team, in the work and services it provides to both internal and external customers.
To be considered, you must:
- GCSE (or equivalent) in English and Maths (grade A-C /4-9)
- Experience in a busy commercial and customer focussed environment
- Proven capability and confidence to demonstrate numeric confidence
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications and data management systems
- Able to work to a 24/7 rostered shift pattern