Field Sales Digital Marketing Consultant
- Job Reference: NW14923
- Date Posted: 10 May 2018
- Location: Darlington, County Durham
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Nikki Wilson
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01642 718936
MSS People are working with a leading Media business in the North East, looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Consultant. The role will be Sales focused and will require applicants with significant Field Sales experience.
The Digital Marketing Consultant is a customer-facing, field-based sales role that involves prospecting, consulting and closing new business proposals to clients across award-winning digital marketing services, including media advertising products, Search, Social, Website builds, SEO, etc.
You will be consultative in your approach and be seen by your clients as an industry ‘guru’, and someone who can help them navigate the complex world of digital marketing.
The role will have a heavy element of sourcing and qualifying leads, setting appointments through referrals from the local sales teams or self-prospecting, and preparing compelling propositions to deliver to customers.
You will use your sales expertise to eliminate objections, set realistic expectations with clients and steer the sales process through to contract signature. You will also assist in transitioning the client to our post-sales service and account management team. You will be expected to develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline.
Applicants should have the following skills & experience:
• Previous digital media/advertising sales / B2B sales skills, and a proven track-record of delivering new revenues and clients.
• Professional and competent client services skills, and you must be experienced with client relationship management and retaining clients over a long period of time.
• Excellent attention to detail and time management skills
• An attitude that embraces new technologies, with a desire to certify yourself with relevant product qualifications (e.g. Google AdWords)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and be able to confidently handle sales objections
• Resilience and determination in the role, and be self-sufficient, able to spend long periods of and maintain motivation levels
• An outgoing personality, strong self-motivation with a proactive mentality and a will to succeed
• Degree educated in a digital marketing / marketing or related degree good to have, but not essential
• Experience of Google AdWords or related accreditations
Excellent basic salary plus OTE, company car and benefits. Please apply today for this fantastic opportunity.