MSS People are working with an established manufacturing company based in Hull who are seeking an experienced Engineer – Maintenance to strengthen their team.
You will be a qualified Engineer with experience working with intrusion and blow moulding injection machines.
- Experienced Engineer able to maintain, service, and repair stretch moulding machines 50/125,
- Extrusion blow moulding machines JN2S2L.
- Complying with UK Health & Safety Law.
- Experienced in mould changes, with the ability to train the blow moulding operatives on preventative maintenance.
- Assisting the Quality Manager proactively with accredited audit visits ISO90001, BRC, and customer audits.
- Assist with the monitoring, training and mentoring of our team.
- Control of tooling in and out of the store area.
- Control of stock within the department.
- Document and complete all paperwork associated with the role.
- Controlling material used for regrind.
- Liaise with the Managing Director and other team regarding new product design and trial kit runs.
- Working closely with maintenance to minimise any down time.
- Any other reasonable request.
Required Skills, Experience
- Experience working in plastics is essential
- Will be working within a small team so must be flexible, reliable and friendly and must show team-work at all times
- Must be able to work under pressure and to strict deadlines
- Other duties within your skill set that may be necessary to help the business to function effectively and efficiently
Occasionally you will be expected to be on call to cover holidays etc.
Or call outs will be necessary to ensure production is not compromised.