MSS People are working with an award winning engineering and design consultancy who require an Electrical Design Engineer to be based in their Leeds Office.
Our client are looking for an ambitious, conscientious person who wants to be part of a vibrant team and is willing to learn.
You will be expected to have the following personal attributes and skills:
- Proven ability to work sociably as a team player in an often busy environment
- Technical design background in electrical building services engineering
- Keen to be actively involved in growth and development of the M&E service line throughout the business and have aspirations to progress their career
- Strong IT skills in the use of electrical focused design software, Amtech/Hevacomp, Relux/Dialux, Microsoft Office applications and AutoCAD combined with a practical approach. You will also be able to demonstrate ability to work well in a team environment whilst also having personal initiative
- Technical independence within the field of electrical building services engineering design and project management taking guidance from more senior colleagues as required
- Be presentable and able to convey a professional image at client, project and internal team meetings and whilst surveying buildings
- Hold a full UK driving license
The position is predominantly Leeds based though travel to projects through the UK and will form a normal part of the role.
For a full job description please contact Allan Stevenson