MSS People are working with an established training provider based in the north east who require a Data & Funding Manager to join their team.
Purpose of the role:
- Support and oversee administration for exams and registrations with awarding bodies.
- Provide reports to ensure progress against key performance indicators is tracked.
- Maintain forward plan of board meetings and record minutes/actions.
- Support budget and corporate financial recording and tracking.
- Manage budgets, government funding and data systems
- Coordinate the operations of customer, employer, staff (Personnel) and
partner records ensuring compliance with contracts, audit, Ofsted, Matrix and
information commissioner requirements.
- Create and maintain physical storage, and electronic systems for current
administrative work and archived work, compliant with contract and legislative
requirements (data protection, freedom of information, GDPR etc).
- Support administration and compliance for exams and registrations with awarding
organisations, acting as a main contact for some awarding organisations.
- Produce and submit external funding and statistical returns for external agencies/
funding bodies as required and ensuring all necessary returns are submitted in
advance of required deadlines.
- Support and develop data collection systems and processes ensuring robust, complete and timely collection to meet the needs of the business.
- Develop and maintain excellent working knowledge of all appropriate funding rules
and updates to methodologies and audit guidance, and ensure that staff are advised of changes and receive training on appropriate funding rules.
The person will have ESFA documentation, experience in managing data, excellent organisation skills, be flexible and work as part of a team.
Part time and Full time applications will be considered