MSS People are working with a global manufacturing company who require a Customer Account Manager to join their team based in Tyne and Wear.
The Customer Account Manager will prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from inbound/outbound calls, through questioning and listening in order to understand the customers application requirements. The Customer Account Manager will ensure cross selling and up selling takes place in order to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Processing of orders via telephone, fax or emails ensuring high levels of accuracy.
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities.
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Participate in specific projects and team activities as required such as Product of the month and monthly sales promotions
- Develop effective working relationships with other team members, internal departments and sister companies
- Provide excellent service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises
- Operate effectively within current policies and procedures relating to pricing, order entry, lead times and in line with the telephone call monitoring programme.
For more information about the role and the company please contact Dominique Lawton