Communications Manager (PR)
- Job Reference: NW/14959
- Date Posted: 20 June 2018
- Location: North Yorkshire, Yorkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Nikki Wilson
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01642 718936
MSS People are currently looking to recruit a Communications Manager for a luxury hospitality client in North Yorkshire.
The successful post holder will have experience working within PR or Communications (either agency or in house) and be a creative and lateral thinker with a luxury mind-set.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring the business has regular local and national coverage in print, broadcast, online and blogs.
- Establishing a network of PR contacts.
- Assisting Marketing Manager in planning and overseeing social media activity to increase consumer engagement.
- Plan and coordinate media and blogger events.
- Create and distribute regular press releases
- Manage journalist enquiries and pitch key stories to media contacts.
Applicants should have a background in PR and Communications. The successful post holder will have good attention to detail and planning skills along with a creative mind and excellent communication skills. Ideally applicants will have worked within the hospitality or travel environment.
Excellent salary and benefits available along with an and opportunity to work for a highly reputable North East Business.
Please apply today! Salary will be discussed on application.