CAD Technician/CNC Router Operative
- Job Reference: AGS14933
- Date Posted: 30 May 2018
- Location: Thirsk, Yorkshire
- Salary: £17,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Engineering & Technical
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Allan Stevenson
- Email: Allan.email@example.com
- Telephone: 01642 718936
MSS People are working with a busy, growing manufacturer in Thirsk who are looking for an experienced CAD technician / CNC Operative to run our CNC router full time.
The role will involve:
- writing Autocad programs for machining of bespoke table components (at an office desk PC)
- machining table tops and table base components on our Morbidelli Author 500 CNC router
- maintaining the CNC router (simple tasks; an external engineer services it)
- undertaking other manufacturing tasks in the workshop when no CNC'ing jobs are required
- have a positive, can-do attitude who is keen to learn and develop their skills
- be a team player but also able to work independently
- have good problem-solving initiative
- have a good level of CAD experience and ideally also experience running a CNC Router, however training will be offered if you are lacking skills on either CNC or CAD.
Our client offer competitive rates of pay, a 6 monthly profit-share bonus scheme and 25 days holiday per year plus public holidays.