MSS People are working with an establish company who require a CAD Design Engineer to join their team based in Richmond.
Your main responsibilities will include the Creation of Detailed 3D CAD Engineering Designs using Autodesk Inventor 2019, Produce Bills of Material in conjunction with the fabrication and assembly drawings. To setup and Administration of Vault Pro
- Produce 3D Computer Aided Designs of Variable Message Sign enclosures and associated parts for fabrication by external suppliers.
- Produce 3D Computer Aided Design of signs and parts for internal production / assembly. (complexity of work will vary from a simple model drawing of standard parts to detailed design of new products i.e. a new controller cabinet with all metal work, electrical component layout, BOM‘s)
- Production of Bills of Material in Excel, Autodesk Inventor
- Work with Electrical Design Engineers to produce complete design package
- Assist with 2D and 3D drawings for large on going projects.
- Support the development of the drawing system
- Liaising with other departments to improve drawing packs for Sales, Production, Projects
To be considered, you must:
- Be 3D Autodesk Inventor trained
- Have a minimum HND in Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering or similar preferred
- Be using Autodesk Inventor & Vault in your current rol
- Have strong working experience with Autodesk Inventor and have knowledge of Sheet Metal Design
- Have experience of adding to / using the content centre libraries
- Creation and Use of iLogic functions
- Have a comprehensive working Knowledge of Autodesk Vault Pro
For a full job description and more information about the company, please contact Allan Stevenson.