MSS People are working with a world leading lifting business who require a Buyer to join their team based in Leicestershire.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Analyse spend data and propose and implement improvement projects across a variety of commodities.
- Convert UK service purchase requisitions to SAP purchase orders for spare parts and actioning them with recommended supply chain.
- Order management confirmation of all PO’s within company guidelines & KPI’s
- Expediting existing purchase orders when circumstances demand faster delivery of items.
- Processing purchase orders for inventory items from internal suppliers.
- Provide excellent customer service to both service centre organisations and globally.
- Ensure purchased spares are supplied in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Meet the service quality standards of the company and ensuring that all quality standards are current.
What we are looking for in you:
- Buying experience in a procurement department. Strong negotiation and communication skills. Driven by quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Good attention to detail with ability to work to tight deadlines.
- SAP experience desirable.
- Drive – someone who is self-motivated and driven with a strong sense of urgency, enthusiasm and commitment.
The client is committed to the personal development of all its employees and can proudly confirm that this position includes a host of benefits. An attractive remuneration/benefits package is offered including a good base salary (dependent on experience).