Are you a new business hunter looking for a new opportunity with a business who a truly excellent commission scheme?
Do you thrive on generating new business and establishing new clients?
If the answers to the above questions are yes please read on….
MSS People are working with an established client who are seeking a field based Business Development Manager to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve targets. You will also play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services.
You will focus on the ‘broad retail’ vertical segment covering retail, food and beverage operations, wholesale and cash and carry, large leisure or hotel establishments etc.
The role is focused upon business development and demands solid sales skills, planning, communication and well-rounded relationship skills.
- Using various customer sales methods (cold calling & canvasing, conduct sales meetings and presentations, carry out demonstrations, and close the deal)
- Forecast sales, develop sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customer’s skills, needs and build productive long-lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate own sales leads
- Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management and maintain an up-to-date client record history within the companies CRM system
- Maintain and expand client database within the assigned territory
- Build a robust pipeline of sales opportunities
- Solution sales experience with capital equipment and service in a business-to-business environment. Background should ideally involve both hardware and software sales.
- High level of presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Total commitment to long term customer relationships.