MSS People are currently looking to recruit a target driven Business Development Manager with experience in the logistics and distribution industry for a successful and growing logistics company in the Buckingham area.
The main purpose of the role will be to develop new business opportunities, selling a range of logistics and distribution solutions. The successful applicant should be able to win new business and grow existing client relationships.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities where logistics services could be sold
- Attend weekly field based sales appointments across the Buckinghamshire area
- Manage a grow sales pipeline
- To write and present tender presentations to secure new business
- Provide excellent customer service and develop customer accounts
- Work alongside internal accounts team to maximise new business opportunities
- Complete weekly sales reports and maintain an accurate sales pipeline
Applicants must have experience in field sales and developing new business accounts. Industry experience within logistics and distribution is also important in order to hit sales targets quickly. Knowledge of 3PL, pallet distribution and logistics is preferred.
This is a regional based role with part of the week spent in the office. Salary is competitive and will be discussed on application. Additional benefits include uncapped commission, car allowance / company car, laptop.
Interviews held in September so please apply today.