MSS People are working with an established client who require a Business Development Executive to join their team based in Tyne and Wear.
Your main responsibility would be to develop existing accounts through exceptional relationship building, along with a desire to understand our customers’ business.
This is an office-based role. The Business Development Executive will be based within a dynamic working environment; one where career progression is taken very seriously and is fully supported.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Potentialise, prioritise and proactively maximise all sales opportunities from inbound/outbound calls
- Win new business and maximise existing revenue streams through high performance telesales and excellent key account management
- Work to achieve pre-agreed sales and growth targets
- Be pro-active in developing relationships with key accounts through regular customer contact
- Prepare and follow up sales quotations to customers, prospects and leads, liaising with field sales managers for full conversion
- Liaise closely with both the Range Development department and Product Managers to develop new products and range expansion ideas
- Undertake proactive telephone sales initiatives to grow sales - via telemarketing, cold calling
- Maintain accurate customer records and sales development activities
- Participate in team briefings and communicate with team leader and other team members to address issues and develop a wider range of skills
- Give remarkable service at all times, managing customer expectations by liaising with other departments/service providers to deliver on promises