B2B Telesales Executive
- Job Reference: NXW14928
- Date Posted: 17 May 2018
- Location: Stockton-on-Tees, County Durham
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Nikki Wilson
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01642 718936
MSS People are working with an established, rapidly growing company who require B2B Telesales Executives to be responsible for generating and maximising the sales of products using cold calling and upsell techniques.
A background in outbound B2B sales and telesales is required and you must be comfortable interacting with clients over the phone, overcoming objections and cold calling.
• Qualify and follow up on Sales Leads
• Daily canvassing to businesses UK wide
• Achieve and exceed daily KPI’s and performance metrics
• Meet or exceed all measured weekly and monthly targets
• Build up a portfolio of new customers using cold calling
• Prospecting Call Warm customers and convert them into paying clients
• Research opportunities and competition
• Support additional projects to improve overall sales team results
• Account manage and grow existing clients, upselling and renewing.
• Strong sales experience preferred
• Strong outbound sales experience, ideally within a B2B environment
• Proven consultative selling experience
• The ability to work well under pressure
• Enjoy working to daily, weekly and monthly targets whilst maintaining a positive attitude
• Proven ability in objection handling
• Demonstrate a desire to make decisions, take ownership and make judgment calls
• Self-Motivated, good team player with excellent negotiation skills
This is a great opportunity for a sales executive to grow their career in a friendly but professional office environment with a growing company while also earning a generous uncapped commission and good basic wage. Flexible office working hours and part time hours may be considered. Role is office based in Stockton.