Assistant Accountant - Practice
- Job Reference: DXL14929
- Date Posted: 11 June 2018
- Location: Middlesbrough, Yorkshire
- Salary: £20,000 to £24,000
- Sector: Accountancy & Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Dominique. Lawton
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01642 718946
MSS People are working with an accounting practice based in Middlesbrough who require an Assistant Accountant to join their team.
• The preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, and limited companies
• Preparation of periodic management accounts and providing book-keeping and VAT services to clients where required.
• Preparation of self-assessment tax returns for both individuals and partnerships
• To liaise with clients to resolve any queries
Successful candidates will have:
• Strong experience in SA, VAT, CIS and Bookkeeping
• Experience in PAYE, Accounts Production and Corp tax would be an advantage.
• General practice experience
• Good computer skills
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
• Ability to work as part of a team, yet also work using own initiative
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• Excellent attention to detail
Qualification is not necessary but AAT level 4 or above would be an advantage.