MSS People are working with leading engineering company who has asked us to assist them to recruit an Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Engineer to join their team delivering for a large portfolio of clients across the Tees Valley, North East and further afield.
You will have experience of repairs and maintenance working in public buildings, offices, schools, higher education, university building, housing association, care homes and leisure centres.
Your main duties will include:
- Perform planned preventative maintenance of building services equipment, including but not limited to Air Handling Units and Refrigeration Equipment
- Perform repairs and installation work on Air Handling Units and Air conditioning units and Refrigeration equipment.
- Provide out of hours response as deemed necessary on a rotational basis (Call Out)
- Provide technical support and guidance to clients, acting in a professional manner and promoting the company
- Submit accurate and clear documentation and service report sheets
- Being responsible for your own health and safety and that of others onsite when performing work tasks
- Willing to undertake training that may be required to improve and expand the services offered to clients
- Aid alternative trades in completing work tasks as and when required
- Be willing to develop within the role to aid the development of the company business model
To be considered, you must:
- Have previous experience working for a similar building services company of have a background in buildings services/facilities management maintenance
- Have completed a recognised Apprenticeship in a relevant discipline – NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- F-Gas and ADS Regs
- Have a Valid UK Driving licence
- Be prepared to travel further afield if needed
25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Company vehicle, Fuel card, Overtime Available, career development opportunities.