MSS People are working with an established client who require an Administration Assistant on a temporary ongoing basis based in Stokesley.
You will have experience with both with customer service and sales / purchase ledger experience. It's quite a varied role and would suit someone with the ability to communicate effectively coupled with attention to detail.
Hours: estimated 30 hours / week, ideally every day Mon-Fri - working hours to be agreed.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Contacting customers to request order amendments ready for invoicing
- Contacting customers to discuss hire periods / estimated hire return dates
- Telephone call handling / answering during busy periods
- Assisting with logistics queries / courier issues
- Purchase order processing: Nominal coding of cost invoices
- Cost invoice checks for courier / transport invoices received
- Manual entry of courier invoices onto Sage
- Invoicing for service / calibration work completed
- Sage-pay payment admin: Matching sales accounts to card payments received
- Posting of invoices / statements
- Setting up customer invoice details on our operating systems
- Completion of questionnaires received from customers to register the company as new suppliers on customer purchasing systems
- Assisting management with expenses payments / receipt systems
- Assisting management with business performance reports
- Entering hire invoice summary on to 3rd party customer portals