MSS People require an Accounts Assistant to join the team on a temporary 6 month contract.
You will be expected to operate in all areas of Finance, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable & General Ledger.
- Pay supplier invoices as agreed with the Director
- Issue delivery notes and invoices to customers
- Deal with sales and purchase ledger enquiries and payments in a timely manner
- Weekly reconciliation of bank accounts
- Reconcile customer queries in relation to invoices issues or received
- Provide reports and statements as requested
Candidates will need to have worked in a similar role and have strong experience of Sage 200 and Sage Payroll. You will be able to work independently, be professional and have an honest and reliable nature. This is a busy role so the ability to prioritise your work and to work to strict deadlines is essential.
AAT qualifications are desirable and you should be confident on Microsoft Excel.
For more information about the role, please contact Dominique Lawton.