Successful Recruitment Starts Here
Why choose MSS People?
Our CV includes recruiting directors & senior managers, finance & administration professionals, sales & marketing experts, project management, technical and professional specialists, with the skills, personal qualities and experience that successful companies need.
We routinely invest in the latest technology to ensure that we have the tools and the expertise to satisfy the most challenging circumstances.
- Our recruitment team are professionally trained and accredited recruitment consultants specialising in their individual sectors, which means that you have the comfort of knowing that you will receive a, legally compliant, ethical and efficient recruitment service.
- Our service is flexible too. By offering you a range of flexible recruitment solutions, MSS People ensure that you will receive the level of service that you choose according to your company preferences.
- We have a local business with a national reach, which means that you will receive a personal service whilst having access to regional, national and an international candidate pool.
- Staying true to our core values enables us to build long term and mutually rewarding customer relationships, which means that you will consistently receive a competitive, and reliable recruitment service.
mss people brochure.pdf
We are a Northeast based market leading, permanent & interim recruitment company. We provide a legally compliant, ethical and dependable service, delivering high quality employees to high quality employers. Our Five Star service includes: -
Taking your recruitment instructions
- With fair and competitive terms of engagement
- With your preferred recruitment process & timescales
- To meet your job & person specification
- Suitable employment terms, conditions & rewards
Attracting & preselecting high calibre candidates
- MSS People database search
- Multi-channel advertising of your vacancy
- Assessment of applications against your key criteria
- Conducting face to face & telephone interviews
- Preliminary compliance checks
- Submitting a short list of suitable candidates for your consideration
Assessment & Candidate Engagement
- Briefing candidates including: clarifying the role & responsibilities, essential requirements, practical details and terms & conditions
- Securing candidate ‘buy in’
- Receiving & providing client & candidate interview feedback
- Supporting a positive and constructive dialogue between clients and candidates
Assuring compliance & closing the deal
- Supporting & managing candidates through the final stages
- Negotiating terms, offer & acceptance
- Completing compliance checks
- Formalising contracts & start dates
- Arranging inductions and commencing employment
Assuring long term reward & mutual satisfaction
- Follow up discussions with clients & employees
- Support and intervention if required