- Job Reference: DAC14806
- Date Posted: 15 December 2017
- Location: London
- Salary: £80,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Up to £80,000, DOE
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Sales/Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Dona Collingwood
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MSS People are working with a leading analytics software company who are seeking an experienced Software Sales individual to join their Solution Sales team, who own the development and execution of the Decision Management Suite pipeline and work as a horizontal, solution sales centre of sales excellence, with direct ownership of go to market strategy, sales pipeline and sales execution cadence.
The Solution Sales team are responsible for all aspects of the sales cycle, including new opportunity targeting, initial qualification, solutioning, proposals, pricing and negotiation.
This position is responsible for achieving sales targets by selling solutions based around the Decision Management Suite to clients across Finance and Non-Finance Markets. The Decision Management Suite includes capabilities for ingesting and exploring Big Data, Real Time Decisioning, Stream Computation and Decision Optimisation.
• Develop and Manage to a Territory Plan that generates sufficient pipeline to meet quota targets
• Achieve quarterly quota targets
• Develop and communicate DMS value proposition
• Develop client proposal for DMS that meet or exceed client needs
• Position DMS against the marketplace and beat competition
• Build client relationship with C-level buyer(s) and key influencers to securing business award
• Negotiate and drive to execution a contract maximizing FICO value
• Plan and execute out-bound demand generation
• Qualify and progress in-bound leads to close
• Capture win/loss feedback for sale improvement and product enhancement
• Forecast quarterly targets to achieve quarterly quota
• Prudently deploy company resource to the sales process
• Consult with client to craft solution and value proposition to their specific needs demands
• Develop and write customer facing proposals and RFP responses
• Raise DMS Brand and Market awareness through social media interaction and marketplace events
Skills & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree, focused in computer science, engineering or related field is a plus.
• Demonstrated success in enterprise software sales.
• Recognition for Sales Excellence (Award)
• Experience in selling directly in to C-level executive leaders, selling application development solutions
• Experience in software or software sales ideally in the following areas:
o Business Rules Management Systems (BRMS)
o ETL & Data Management
o Cyber Security
o Analytic Modeling
o Decision Modeling
• Ability to effectively communicate across the client organization; from hands-on technical resources to C-level executives.
• Proven presentation development and delivery skills, including webinar delivery.
• Ability to work in a team environment, yet able to lead and coordinate activities across virtual teams and concurrently managing multiple tasks.
• Proven, successful problem-solving capabilities demonstrated by examples of forward-thinking, out of the box solutions, and adapt based on highly dynamic environments.
• Must be able to work under tight deadlines.
Please note; This is a home-based role when not travelling to clients/meetings.
Travel: UK/Europe, circa 50%