MSS People are working with a specialist multidisciplinary engineering company who offer industrial solutions to a wide range of market sectors.
Due to ongoing natural growth our client are currently seeking a Sales Engineer to join the team who will have responsibilities of preparing and producing quotations and proposal.
• Respond to requests for quotations and proposals sent to the company from various sources
• Downloading of new enquiries from customer portals
• Logging and reporting of all enquiries in company tracking system
• Preparation of commercial and technical quotation documents
• Liaising with the team regarding pricing strategies and market intelligence
• Liaise closely and build relationships with customers and suppliers
• Managing the pre-qualification process with new customers
• Look up of material pricing and availability through in-house order processing system
• Upkeep and generation of company material data sheets and other documentation
To be considered for the position, you must have:
• Strong experience of working in an inside sales environment
• Qualified to A Level in 1 or more of the following: Business, IT, Mathematics, Economics
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to develop effective relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers
• Ability to work flexibly, on own or as part of a quote team on larger enquiries
• Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
• A high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office - specifically Excel and Word
• Willingness to undertake training and development as required
• An excellent standard of customer service skills
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.