Recruitment Consultant Accountancy and Finance
- Job Reference: AGS17485
- Date Posted: 3 January 2018
- Location: Stokesley, Yorkshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Recruitment
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Allan Stevenson
- Email: Allan.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01642 718936
• Are you looking to take the next step in your career and feel that a warm, family run business with a relaxed open office environment is the best place to plant your feet?
• Are you experienced in recruitment for accountancy and finance, and are looking to specialise in this field, with complete freedom and support to build your desk as you see fit?
• Do the principles of teamwork, respect and integrity underpin your work as a Recruitment Consultant, and do want to work for a truly innovative employer that mirrors these values?
If you’ve answered yes to all of the above, we’d be keen to speak with you, as we’re searching for a new member of the team at MSS People.
As part of a successful group of companies with a rich heritage of works in engineering and manufacturing, MSS People has enjoyed a period of considerable growth over the past 12 months, and is looking to expand further with the addition of a new desk dedicated to recruitment for accountancy and finance sectors. Situated between the idyllic market town of Stokesley and the rolling hills of the North York Moors National Park, you’ll be working from a great location and will be offered a competitive salary and an excellent uncapped bonus structure to boost your earnings. You’ll also have access to other benefits such as 25 days holiday, childcare vouchers, a pool car for Client/Candidate visits, and free onsite park.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you’ll provide a vital link between clients and candidates. The role is demanding and diverse and involves:
• Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
• Visiting clients to build and develop relationships
• Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, plus their work culture and environment
• Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts across a range of platforms
• Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates and employers
• Identifying and approaching suitable passive candidates
• Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
• Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
• Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
• Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
• Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding of suitable applicants
• Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
• Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
• Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
• Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
• Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
• Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes