Project Costing Engineer
- Job Reference: AGS14834
- Date Posted: 7 December 2017
- Location: Hartlepool, County Durham
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Allan Stevenson
- Email: Allan.email@example.com
- Telephone: 01642 718936
MSS People are working with a established client who require a Project Costing Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the Technical Sales Director, the Project Costing Engineer will be responsible for managing all incoming inquiries, carrying out the costing process and ensuring quotes are returned to customers in a timely manner.
• Manage incoming enquiries and quotes
• Produce costings for new and existing customer projects
• Manage and update the CRM system to reflect up to date data
• Work alongside Business Development Team and Sales Director to ensure projects are handled efficiently during the quoting/costing process
• Communicate with customers and ensure their quotes are returned in a timely manner
• Attend monthly sales meetings and provide up to date stats on quotations and discuss up and coming projects with the team
• Attend customer meetings where necessary to discuss costing.
The Ideal candidate:
• Familiar with product design and development, as well as the engineering requirements for prototype and production tooling
• Exceptional communication and organisational skills with a solid technical background
• Experience using CRM programmes and other alternative sales management programs
• Ability to work within a Sales and Marketing Team, collectively hitting target whilst delivering on customer expectations
• Ideally a Tooling and Injection Moulding background.