Do you have previous production experience?
Do you have a positive “can do” attitude with a high level of motivation?
If so then please read on and click apply!
MSS People are working with an established client who require a Production Assembler to join their team.
You will report to the Production Manager. The primary job purpose will be the setup and assembly of a specific product range within the Operations department.
This temporary position is due to to the increased demand for the client’s product range. The job role will involve the assembly & setup of technical equipment. Given the criticality of the equipment, exceptional product quality and high levels of customer service are absolutely crucial.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Light soldering (internal training provided).
• Use of hand tools.
• The setup and assembly of the client’s product range.
• Inter-departmental working to ensure the customer receives a very high level of customer service.
• Proactively managing your workload to meet daily / weekly deadlines, whilst being flexible as the production schedule can be subject to change due to changing demands - a proactive, positive, efficient approach to work is essential.
• Ensure that the quality of the work you undertake is of the highest standard and in line with customer requirements - communicating quality issues
• Meeting and working towards exceeding already established production targets.
• Able to work under pressure however maintaining a high level of attention to detail
• Must be able to work to verbal and written instructions.
• Ability to work alone or as part of a team - self motivation is essential.
• Accurate logging of all job times onto the department's shop floor data collection system.
• Ensure data inputted into the department's KPI (Key Performance Indicator) systems is of the highest possible accuracy.
• Maintaining awareness of the company Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental policies and procedures