- Job Reference: DXA14799
- Date Posted: 27 October 2017
- Location: Northallerton
- Salary: £26,000
- Bonus/Benefits: Moving up to £29,100 after 6 month
- Sector: Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Daniel Adams
- Email: Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01642 718946
MSS People are currently recruiting on behalf of our Client based in Northallerton, for a Process Operator on staff.
As a large scale FMCG Manufacturer, duties will include:
• To compound syrups as per process instructions and supplied process order recipes
• Set up and prepare machinery for the production run
• Measure, weigh, mix and load raw materials into mixing equipment.
• Check meter and instrument readings, and make adjustments where necessary
• Take product samples and record the test data for quality purposes in conjunction with the technical operators
• Closing down and clean the plant and machinery (within the set procedure), and support minor maintenance work
• Ensure all relevant written records are complete and accurate including shift process report
• Report problems with the production process or equipment to process manager and maintenance engineers.
The role is shift based and so Candidates must be open to flexible working.
Salary is £26,000 moving up to £29,100 after completion of a 6 month probation.