Assistant Mechanical Engineer
- Job Reference: AGS14780
- Date Posted: 9 January 2018
- Location: Seascale, Cumbria
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical)
- Job Type: Permanent
- Work Hours: Full Time
- Contact: Allan Stevenson
- Email: Allan.email@example.com
- Telephone: 01642 718936
MSS People are working closely with an established client who require a Assistant Mechanical Engineer to join their team.
A permanent vacancy has arisen to support the Mechanical Engineer in the safe and efficient management of mechanical engineering and maintenance activities associated with the installed plant.
• HNC in mechanical engineering discipline.
• Successful contribution & work experience in a 24/7 process environment.
You must have experience of:
• Maintenance & contract management.
• Outage management.
• Operations interface, policies & procedure.
• Legislative, best practice standards & insurance compliance.
• Experience of working cross functionally delivering policies, initiatives & compliance with company & legislative requirements.
• Experience of managing budgets and projects.
Knowledge & application of:
• SHE systems, ensuring compliance, risk & improvement.
• Quality systems, ensuring compliance, risk & improvement.
• Legislation pertinent to Mechanical systems & standards.
• Key financial performance indicators & their relationship with operational indicators.
• Microsoft Office Word: Ability to create and edit word documents to professional standard.
• Microsoft Office Power Point: Ability to create presentations.
• Microsoft Office Excel: Ability to create and edit excel documents to good standard.
• Ability to use Microsoft Outlook for emails and calendar entries/invites.
• Appreciation of Computerised Maintenance Management Systems.
In order for your application to be progressed, all candidates must meet the minimum requirements of the job role person specification.